Comments: Post a Comment
 
Friday, December 05, 2003

Home educators...Sheesh! 

I have just done a bit of a google on "unschool blogs" and "autonomous education blogs" thinking that I would find lots of people that I would have things in common with.

Surprisingly (or not) I have found a lot of people that I don't agree with. When I have a little more time I will post up some examples. Just to stir the pot a bit!

I think this harks back to one of previous posts about there being so many different ways to do this HE thing. There are even different ways to unschool it seems and this TCS thing seems to cause some confusion as well. I am going to have to get into a bit of a discourse with Alice me thinks.
Noted at 9:56 AM. |

template © elementopia | image © istockphoto
Who?
Archives
Reading