Comments: Post a Comment
 
Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Home Schooling Sites 

I was just meandering across the web looking for sites to link to with a home education bent and was amazed at all the new blogs that have sprung up since I last blogged. I was just thinking about how I would be able to keep my blog roll manageable when I realised that I wouldn't be linking to any of the ones I found. The reason for this is that I have very little in common with any of them.

I kept reading about how 'God helps us to homeschool', how 'good our curriculum is', how 'children need structure and discipline' and how 'Jimmy won the spelling bee this year'.

Our reason for home education is because we believe that the children should be learning at THEIR own pace, the things the THEY want to learn, with us only operating as guides, not drill instructors.

Anybody else out there?
Noted at 7:53 PM. |

template © elementopia | image © istockphoto
Who?
Archives
Reading